CHATEAU DES POUPETS

History

The Château des Poupets was founded in 1827 but the estate only emerged as a main quality producer from 1975. The wine estate acquired the AOC appellation in 1936. The estate consists of 7 acres of land surrounding a magnificent house that was once the property of a Lyonnais silk merchant. The stepfather of Mrs. Nicole Jorcin bought the castle in 1933. After her husband passed away in 1975, Mrs. Nicole Jorcin took over the management of the estate, and is now assisted by a father and son winemaking team, who ensure the quality of the vineyard and resulting wines.

Welcome to Château des Poupets